If you’ve ever lived in Indy in May, you know how hectic the month can be. And it’s all because of 1 little race called the Indy 500. Perhaps you’ve heard of it? I don’t know what it is about this race, but it makes the entire month completely bananas. I didn’t think I was going to accomplish much this month, but May proved to be much more productive than I was expecting. I think this has something to do with (1) the nicer weather and (2) I have a lot more motivation to get stuff done. Also, I think I realized that time is running out, so I better get to work!
4. Work out 10 times a month. Done. Between softball games and nice weather, I only had to go to the gym a few times. However, I tried to run outdoors…:
10. Go to 1 new place in Indy each month. There was
Good Morning Mama’s for Mother’s Day with my mama. Followed by pedicures at Lotus Spa and Nails (I highly recommend the Lotus Signature Pedicure. Amaze!)
I also attended the Broad Ripple Art Fair and may be purchasing a work of art some time soon! Finally, I went to SoHo Cafe and Gallery for dinner and an art class:
16. Talk to 1 family member or friend each week. Not sure I talked to someone each week, but I did talk to/see a lot of people. I talked to a few Design School friends (can’t wait for our reunion! STL 2013!) and found out that a LOT of you just had babies or are expecting. Huge congrats to all of you! Now, if you could all stop procreating I’d really appreciate it, because it’s starting to mess with my biological clock. Seriously.
17. Plan Maine vacation. Started. Expect a post on this in a few weeks. In the meantime, if you have suggestions as to where I should go, I’m all ears!
21. Purchase a work of art. My amazingly creative friend’s husband drew this gem for me:
27. Stick to budget. Yes, and…paid off 1 student loan! Only 23 to go! 😦
28. Watch all 9 seasons of How I Met Your Mother. Not quite done, but I got this from the library:
All in all, a much more productive month than the previous ones. Let’s just hope this can continue through the rest of summer.